Saturday, October 8, 2011

My First Post

So, This is my first post! Everyday I am going to post what I did with my amazing horse, Mason. Currently our goals are to go to Octoberfest and come out alive! LOL Our dressage gets better everyday, and our cross country gets slower and more controlled. In show jumping, we are still super fast but we are not taking the fences 2 strides out. We are making tighter turns, and straighter lines.

Today we were practicing our dressage test when a buggy came racing by. Mason freaked a little bit, but with some hard work I got him thru it. Tomorrow is grooming day. Bubble bath, tail condition, fetlocks and whiskers clipped, bridle path trimmed, and mane pulled. We might bang some tails aswell.

Till tomorrow,
Emily

Mason and I jumping XC

No comments:

Post a Comment