Thursday, October 13, 2011

My own world

I really love writing. I have no idea why, because most of the time the reader doesn't like to write that much. But the more I read the more I want to write. Maybe its because I want to create my own fantasy. My own world where I can discover things, and make the charaters in it. A place where I can make things wonderful or horrid, good or bad, sad or happy. Where I can keep the good things that I love so much, and get rid of things I hate.  I hope that one day I can become very good at writing. When creating a story I get so lost in it, I datdream that I am the person, I am the one on this AMAZING adventure. Maybe I am tricking a dragon of her jewls, or having tea with faries and elves. Wish I had a magical wardrobe so I could go visit talking animals, mystical creatures, and Kings and Queens.

No comments:

Post a Comment