Monday, October 10, 2011

Valuable Lesson Learned

Yesterday was bath day! Mason's least fav thing in the world is water.  I got plenty of evil looks, and after awhile I REALLY knew what was on Moo's mind. I was scrubbing his hind leg and he decided to try and kick me! He got smacked for it because WE DO NOT KICK MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After 3 tries he relized it was hurt him trying to kick and not me. But today he is still so white you have to wear sunglasses to see him. His whiskers are trimmed and he has a bridle path. So happy he didn't roll........yet. We did go for a hack thru the fields. Up and down the hills we went till we got to the big field. Then we spent about 15 minutes cantering around racing and racing Chloe and Vincent. It was super nice just to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment